User Privacy and Information Protection Agreement
Welcome to ShowMeBug platform! The ShowMeBug is a technical assessment and online coding interview platform established and operated by Shenzhen Zhijian Tiancheng Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company or us").
This Agreement is entered into between you (or "User") and Shenzhen Zhijian Tiancheng Technology Co., Ltd. regarding the services of the ShowMeBug platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform").
Before using the platform services, please read and fully understand this agreement (if you are under the age of 18, or if you are over the age of 16 and under the age of 18 and cannot use your own labor income as the main source of income, please read this Agreement with accompanied by the legal guardian) and other important terms that prompt your attention in the form of bold, black and/or underline, please be sure to pay attention.
If you do not agree to this agreement, you have the full and complete right to withdraw from the use of the platform services (but this does not prevent you from browsing the information in the platform), and your click registration and/or actual use of the platform services through the web page shall be deemed as you have read, understood and agreed to accept this agreement. If you have any questions, complaints, comments and suggestions about this agreement, you are welcome to communicate with us through the contact information attached to this agreement, and we will be happy to answer it for you.
Article 1 Basic agreement
1.1 Scope of the agreement: Considering the characteristics of the Internet services and the frequent iterative updates of products and other industry characteristics, in order to more comprehensively define the rights and obligations between you and the platform, this agreement includes other policies, rules and announcements formulated by us in accordance with laws and regulations and this agreement(unless otherwise specified, collectively referred to as "this Agreement"). You should also abide by them.
1.2 Scope of services: We may provide you with platform services under this Agreement through continuously enriched functional interfaces, including but not limited to mobile applications ("APP"), PC-side websites, WeChat Little Program and other forms. The specifics are subject to the scope of the service function interface we publish in real time.
1.3 Amendment and update: We have the right to amend this agreement when necessary in accordance with laws and regulations (including formulating and publishing other policies, rules, announcements and statements in a timely manner). It will replace the original agreement and become effective after the expiration of the period prescribed by law, and you can check the latest version of the terms of the agreement on the relevant service page. After this agreement is revised, if you continue to use the platform services, it is deemed that you have accepted the revised agreement. If you do not accept the revised agreement, you have the right to stop using the platform services.
1.4 The purpose of this agreement is mainly to effectively protect the privacy and business secrets, intellectual property rights or other information that should be kept confidential of the platform, you and the enterprise.
Article 2 Scope of Personal Privacy Protection
2.1 As the builder of talent ecology, we are committed to building a career development platform that is more popular and a talent platform that is more trusted by enterprises. The services we provide to users include but are not limited to online recruitment, campus recruitment, overseas recruitment, talent assessment and other products and services.
2.2 The personal privacy information we collect includes:
2.2.1 Relevant personal information provided to us when you register an account or use our services, such as name, avatar, phone number, email, ID card information, facial biometric information, etc.; You will allow the platform and enterprise to contact you by telephone, email and other information you left in the platform.
Article 3 Protection of Platform Information
3.1 During the process of receiving the service, you may come into contact with the proprietary information provided by the platform due to software operation, including but not limited to: the public question bank provided by the platform (the platform provides ATS integration and open platform docking services). After getting those information, you can enjoy review, download interview data and interview playback, including text, video and other materials according to the platform's services.
3.2 In the process of accessing platform information and communicating with enterprises, you allow the platform to record the entire process, and authorize the platform to enable functions such as cameras and microphones. But without permission, you are not allowed to:
(1) Copy, read, and use the information content of the platform for any form of commercial use;
(2) Editing, sorting, and arranging the information content of the platform and related services without authorization and then displaying it on channels other than the source page of the platform and related services;
Article 4 User Behavior Regulation
4.1 You promise to use the platform services reasonably and accept this agreement and other policies, rules, announcements and statements formulated and released by us in a timely manner.
4.2 Prohibition of behavior: You may use the platform and services within the scope of this agreement, and you may not use the platform to engage in the following behaviors:
(1) Use platform services beyond authorization or maliciously;
(2) Use the platform to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that endangers national security, national unity, and social stability, or content that insults, slanders, pornography, violence, causes others to feel uneasy, and violates national laws, regulations, and policies, or set name or role name that contains the above, or release, transmit and disseminate illegal advertising information, marketing information and spam information, etc.;
(3) Use the platform to infringe upon the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights, personal information and other legitimate rights or interests of others;
(4) Maliciously leaking, fabricating or assisting in fabricating facts, evaluations and other information or data, such as leaking information, processes, results, etc. during the interview process, thereby damaging the interests of the company;
(5) Engage in acts prohibited by other laws, regulations, policies, public order and good customs, and social morality, as well as acts that violate the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals, companies, social groups, and organizations.
4.3 Information content specification: In order to create a good network ecology, protect the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons and other organizations, and safeguard national security and public interests, we will comply with the National Security Law of the People's Republic of China, the Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China, and the Internet Information Service Management Measures and other laws and administrative regulations, consciously practice the core socialist values, create a clear cyberspace, and carry out related activities such as promoting positive energy and dealing with illegal and bad information. Users also promise to abide by "seven bottom lines", which includes laws and regulations, the socialist system, national interests, legitimate rights and interests of citizens, public order, social morality and information authenticity.
4.3.1 You are not allowed to produce, copy or publish illegal information containing the following contents:
(1) Those who oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests;
(4) Distorting, vilifying, blaspheming, denying the deeds and spirits of heroes and martyrs, insulting, slandering or otherwise infringing upon the names, portraits, reputation and honor of heroes and martyrs;
(5) Advocating terrorism, extremism or inciting terrorist or extremist activities;
(6) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, or undermining ethnic unity;
(7) Undermining the state's religious policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(8) Spreading rumors and disrupting economic and social order;
(9) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crimes;
(10) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on their reputation, privacy and other legitimate rights and interests;
(11) Other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
4.3.2 We will also take measures in accordance with the law to prevent and boycott your production, copying and publishing of bad information containing the following content:
(1) Exaggerated titles are used, and the content is seriously inconsistent with the title;
(2) Improper comments on natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters;
(3) Those with sexual implication, sexual provocation, etc. that are easy to cause sexual associations;
(4) Showing blood, horror, cruelty, etc. that cause physical and mental discomfort;
(5) Inciting crowd discrimination, regional discrimination, etc.;
(6) Promote vulgar and kitsch content;
(7) Other content that has a negative impact on the network ecology.
Article 5 How we use information
5.1 We may use the information collected in the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
5.1.1 to provide you with services;
5.1.2 when we provide services, for authentication, customer service, archival and backup purposes, to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
5.1.3 to help us design new services and improve our existing services;
5.1.4 to help us better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your individual needs in a targeted manner;
5.1.5 to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
Article 6 Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 We have corresponding rights to the information contained in the platform that is protected by intellectual property or other laws. The intellectual property rights of the overall content of the platform are owned by us or our affiliates.
6.2 When you use our services based on the needs of platform operation, you confirm that your publication and uploading of such information is deemed to authorize us the rights to use, reproduce, disseminate content and exclusive publishing rights of the intellectual property rights.
Article 7 Information Security and Disclaimer
7.1 We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purposes stated in this policy and within the time limit required by laws and regulations.
7.2 In view of the particularity of Internet services, you understand and agree that we do not need to be liable for your losses (including but not limited to losses of property, income, data, etc. or other intangible losses) under the following circumstances:
(1) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, etc., the platform and service cannot operate normally;
(2) The platform and services are interrupted or delayed due to unexpected reasons such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, other malicious programs, hacker attacks, technical adjustments, failures and system maintenance of telecommunications departments and network operating companies.
7.3 The platform will strictly fulfill the obligation of users' personal privacy and confidentiality, and promise not to disclose, edit or disclose users' personal information, except in the following cases:
(1) Disclosing such information with the authorization of the user;
(2) Provide and disclose relevant personal data of users in accordance with the requirements of government departments, laws and regulations;
(3) Under certain circumstances, in order to strive to maintain the needs of individual users, other social individuals and public safety.
Article 8 Liability for breach of contract
8.1 If we find or receive reports or complaints from others that you violate this agreement or violate laws and regulations and relevant national regulations, we have the right to warn, freeze, terminate/suspend/restrict the use of accounts and other functions, and cancel or terminate this agreement. Or propose measures such as compensation for damages.
8.2 If your actions cause us losses (including but not limited to direct losses, reputation losses, fines or claims form the third-party, etc.), we have the right to recover the full loss from you. If you have deposits, virtual currency or coupons on the platform, we have the right to freeze those virtual rights.
8.3 After the termination of this agreement, the platform is not obliged to disclose any information in your account to you or a third party designated by you, except as expressly provided by law. After the termination of this agreement, the platform still enjoys the following rights: according to the law, continue to save all kinds of information you have retained on the platform; for your past breach of contract, the platform can still hold you responsible for breach of contract in accordance with this agreement.
8.4 If you violate this agreement, you shall compensate for all the economic losses for the platform, including but not limited to attorney fees, notarization fees, compensation and administrative fines, etc., and assume other legal responsibilities.
Article 9 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
9.1 The conclusion, execution, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China. If there is any conflict between the terms of the agreement and the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the conflicting content will be re-interpreted in accordance with the law, but will not affect other effect of the terms.
If there is any dispute between the two parties on the content of the platform service agreement or its performance, both parties shall try their best to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the court where the agreement is signed, that is, the place where the platform is located.
Article 10 How to contact us
10.1 If you have any questions, complaints, comments and suggestions, you are welcome to communicate with us for feedback. Customer Service Email: email@example.com
References to laws and regulations:
Shenzhen Zhijian Tiancheng Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the right to interpret the above terms to the extent permitted by law.
Relevant reference laws and regulations:
National Security Law of the People's Republic of China
Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China
Measures for the Administration of Internet Information Services
Self-discipline norms for Internet sites prohibiting the dissemination of obscene, pornographic and other bad information
Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China